hiring an Executive Coach IN TODAY'S EVER EVOLVING WORKPLACE IS A SMART CHOICE
Unlike anything we've experienced IN RECENT HISTORY, 2020-2021,
has completed reshaped how businesses hire, retain, and promote their employees. The workplace has been forced to quickly adapt to major social, environmental, and political changes.The old business model of working in an office, Monday - Friday, 8-5, has had to give way to new alternative and flexible schedules, remote work, shorter work weeks and improved hiring practices.
This is why, in today’s business world, partnering with a professional, experienced, and dedicated Executive Coach is a smart choice.
With more than 20 year of experience as an Executive Coach, Human Resources Manager, and Trainer, I can provide your company’s executive leadership, employees, and key stakeholders with the training, coaching, and guidance that is key to your company’s comeback, growth and success. I understand just how important it is for you to have a reliable partner to help you address these key personnel issues, and who will solely dedicated to provide you and your employees with the skills needed to successfully overcome the challenges of this rapidly-evolving, and changing work culture.
I am here to help you, and your team, improve the organizational culture, build employee morale, and create customized solutions that will help to make you move past these huge challenges and once again return to the status of an employer of choice.
My Executive Coaching can provide your leaders and employees:
• Recommendations and key support to adapt to an ever-changing work environment
• Improve your leadership’s ability to provide direction, feedback and coaching to a diverse workforce
• Train your employees to improve key communication skills
• Increase your organization’s ability to work through sensitive employee relations issues
Proven benefits of Executive Coaching and leadership training:
• Provide practical skills and tools to help your organization work more efficiently
• Identify key areas needed to address safety concerns in the workplace
• Provides employees with confidence to return to work in a post-pandemic work culture
• Enhance the ability for your executive team to continue to provide key support with sensitive employee issues
Executive Coaching services are customized to fit your organization’s needs, work culture and business objectives. My expertise covers the following areas:
• Employee Relations - based on my extensive knowledge on human resources best practices, policies, and procedures, I provide expert guidance and coaching on a broad range of employee relations matters which include: performance management, training, employee engagement, training, mediation, and conflict resolution
• Labor Relations & Contract Negotiations – I am able to provide clients with guidance and executive coaching on labor relations matters, contract negotiations, and strategies for establishing collaboration between labor – management
• Training, Coaching, and Mentoring programs - create customized training and safety programs to address employee development, education, identify best practices and introduce new trends in the industry; the training programs have also targeted workplace safety, harassment, discrimination, and related concerns
• Professional, Confidential and Expedient Service - I provide professional delivery of coaching programs that are tailored to meet and/or exceed the client’s business goals and objectives
PRIOR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
MARIN HOUSING AUTHORITY
San Rafael, Ca
My consultant role with the Marin Housing Authority required that I perform highly complex administrative, technical and analytical duties to ensure compliance with Housing Authority policies, state and federal laws, county ordinances, and other regulations. My expert consultation services supported the executive team, supervisors and the employees in several key areas of human resources management: performance management, recruitment and selection, employee relations, training, and workers compensation claims
CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, ELECTIONS DIVISION
I provided training, consultation, and support to the Contra Costa County, Elections Division, for the development, implementation, and delivery of training for polling place staff and volunteers. The training was specifically designed to provide key personnel with up-to-date processes, compliance issues, and tools for optimal electoral operations
LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA
As a Senior Human Resources Consultant, my role for this large non-profit health care provider was to provide expert guidance, recommendations, and support in several key areas of employee and labor relations which included: disciplinary matters, labor-management relations, union negotiations, training, and executive coaching. My projects were primarily focused in the following key areas:
• Assist team leaders, managers, supervisors and the executive leaders in the following key areas: performance management, employee coaching and counseling, and training; adopt La Clinica’s work culture to maintain the industry’s best standards and ensure employees were provided with best possible resolutions in accordance with the applicable MOU's
• Conduct disciplinary investigations, identify possible violations based on documentation ad interview of witnesses; report findings, and make recommendations for the appropriate level of discipline; prepare disciplinary notices to meet La Clinica’s policies and procedures, human resources best practices, and compliance with statutory requirements and relevant union bylaws
• Strong collaboration with union representatives, union stewards, and their members. I was entrusted with building and maintaining strong labor-union relations, and participating in labor negotiations as a part of the management’s negotiations team
My Executive Coaching services are customized to your company's goals, objectives, and unique work environment. No project is too small, so if all you need is a two-hour workshop, or half-day training, reach out to me and let me take this “off of your plate". I will create a program that will meet, or exceed your expectations.
Remember, employees who feel appreciated and valued are much more willing to elevate their game for their employer – and they will demonstrate it. These employees are more likely to stay even in the midst of challenging times and their improved commitment can only elevate your company’s success!
Schedule a complimentary Discovery Session so we can discuss how my
Executive Coaching can contribute to your company's ability to move forward
with enhanced resiliency, trust & successful collaboration!